Real estate development can be document-heavy and often complex, which is why it’s important to have a knowledgeable real estate development lawyer in your corner. If you’re looking to develop a commercial property, please don’t hesitate to contact PropLaw for assistance. Our firm has over two decades of experience representing commercial real estate developers in Texas, and we are here to put that experience to work for you.
Real Estate Development Lawyer | Travis County, Texas
PropLaw handles all facets of real estate development on behalf of our commercial clients. Just some of the ways in which a Travis County, Texas commercial real estate lawyer can help you navigate your development project are as follows:
- Helping clients identify and obtain requisite entitlements
- Drafting real estate documents such as deeds, easements, leases, purchase agreements, and more
- Preparing documents critical to securing financing and funding for a given project
- Advising clients of potential risks or liabilities that may come with certain development decisions
- Structuring property acquisitions
- Negotiating and reviewing real estate and construction contracts
- Handling contested matters that may arise over the course of property development to resolve problems with minimal risk and cost to you
- Providing assistance with joint ventures or other development entities
- Working in harmony with other professionals, such as financial institutions, tax consultants, construction companies, land use attorneys and more
- Advising on best practices to ensure compliance with zoning laws, environmental regulations, and more, from start to finish. This is a crucial part of avoiding future legal opposition
- Overall coordinating requirements and expectations of all parties involved in a given project and executing these projects as efficiently as possible
Contact PropLaw Today
The bottom line is that if you need a team that can help you through any stage of the real estate development process, look no further than PropLaw. Contact us today so we can get started working on your development project.